Friday. 9:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday. 9:00am - 2:00pm
Dr. Thomas participates in ongoing neurology and nutrition seminars that involve at least one weekend a month away from the office.
In addition, Dr. Thomas is often invited to offer court testimony as an expert witness in the fields of chiropractic and acupuncture.
Most importantly, Dr. Thomas provides highly qualified chiropractic associates to cover the practice in her absence.
Location: We are located at 182 8th Ave between Garfield Place & 1st Street.
Our Office features:
- Wheelchair access
- 7 treatment room, including 5 Chiropractic tables & two dedicated Acupuncture tables
- Cox-8 Flexion/Distraction Table for treatment of disc injuries, sciatica, spinal stenosis, radiculopathy, spinal nerve compression
- Pregnancy care right up through the 9th month. Our tables & support equipment accommodate large pregnancies with ease & comfort.
- Our new rooms have light dimmers, Sonos voice adjustable music for comfort and relaxation.
- Our reception area is accommodating and relaxing with more staff to assist with appointments, insurance explanations & general questions regarding care & services
We all speak English and...
Dr. Gabe is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
Dr. Thomas speaks some Spanish but is not fluent
Yolanda, our office manager is fluent in Spanish
Steve, our front office assistant speaks some Chinese but is not fluent
Sofia, our medical biller is fluent in Russian